Zum dazu buchen
e hope to make your stay at the Convention Centre Abbazia di Novacella as pleasant, interesting and as memorable as possible, rather like a short holiday! Below you will find a few suggestions
for activities around the monastery
- You can visit the bishopric town of Brixen, characterised by quaint medieval streets and ecclesiastical buildings, just a four-kilometre walk or pleasant bike ride away, past vineyards and orchards beside the River Eisack.
- Avail yourselves of the Kneipp complex at the entrance to the Schalders Valley in the nearby village of Vahrn. Experience the positive effect of Kneipp treatments on your body and well-being.
- Numerous walking and hiking trails start in the immediate surroundings of the monastery. We will gladly suggest walks lasting just an hour or an energetic all-day hike amid the splendid scenery of the Eisack Valley.
- The Fane Alm is a hamlet on the high pastures in the Vals Valley and is well-worth visiting on fine summer days, while in winter you can call into a cosy Alpine hut and sledge back down by moonlight!
- Visit one of the medieval castles in the area, for example Rodeneck, Sprechenstein and the Trostburg.