he Augustinian Canons Regular Monastery of Neustift’s products have been highly sought-after by local people and holidaymakers since time immemorial and can be bought directly. Our shop was refurbished in 2002 and the range has been extended to include produce of other European religious establishments.
This is South Tyrol’s only monastery shop
to date. In addition to home-grown wines, spirits, juices, herbal infusions and cosmetics, food products including
- South Tyrolean cured ham (‘Speck’), smoked sausages (‘Kaminwurzen’)
- jams from the monastery of Stams in North Tyrol (A)
- olive oil from the Benedictine hermitage of Rocca di Garda (I)
- chocolates from Caldey Island (GB)
- biscuits from the St. Hildegard sisters at Rüdesheim (D)
- soaps from the Benedictine Abbey of Ganagobie (F)
- and many more …
... in the meantime the range has grown to over 200 different products!
Monday - Saturday from 09:15am to 6:00pm non-stop
closed on religious holidays