You are using an outdated browser. To have the best experience use one of the following browsers:
Opening times and prices
Monday to Saturday
From 10am to 5pm
(last admission c. 4.15pm)
Museum with audioguide
With a guided tour (please book in advance)
(with student ID)
(15 persons and over)
|8,00 € / Person|
General information about your visit
- No dogs or other animals are allowed in the church, cloisters, museum, library or garden.
- Photography is allowed, but only without flash.
- Access to the museum is only partly barrier-free, and the church can only be visited by wheelchair users as part of a tour. Please inform us when you make enquiries and reservations about any impairment.
- There is a free car park at the entrance to the abbey complex. In addition, there is a specifically marked parking place for coaches close to the complex, which is also free. From here it’s a ten-minute walk to the abbey entrance with the museum cash desk on Stiftsplatz.
- We would like to inform you that we can never guarantee that our Basilica can be visited during guided tours of the Abbey. As it is our parish church, weddings, funerals etc. do of course regularly take place there. And we usually don’t know this at the moment when the reservation is made. However, we would like to assure you that visitors will receive explanations about the church and can then visit it on their own as soon as the Mass ends.